Inquiries concerning personal data protection at TOYOTA TSUSHO FASHION EXPRESS LTD.
<Purposes of use of personal information handled by TFE>
We use personal information concerning our customers for the following purposes in the operations specified in <Our operations that involve the handling of personal information concerning customers> :
- 1. Business communication for various reasons
- 2. Performance of contracts, such as providing products and services
- 3. Notification on and provision of products and services offered by us
- 4. Notification on a variety of seminars, exhibitions, etc. held by us
- 5. A variety of surveys, such as questionnaire-based surveys
- 6. Customer relations, such as addressing inquiries, requests, etc. from customers
- 7. In cases where, for instance, we separately indicate a purpose of use in particular, that particular purpose of use.
<Our operations that involve the handling of personal information concerning customers>
- 1. Production and sales of men’s clothing, women’s clothing and children’s clothing and other clothing and textile products, as well as apparel goods
- 2. Delivery and receipt of textile products as requested by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, and resulting merchandise delivery slip issuance and accounting administration services performed on its behalf
- 3. Management of inventory stock and outstanding contracts in connection with goods under the preceding item
- 4. Outsourcing services for production management for textile products for clothing use
- 5. Planning, analysis, development, exports and imports and sales of textile materials, textile products, apparel goods, jewelry, watches, precious metals, eyeglasses, shoes, bags, sports goods and daily sundries
- 6. Testing, inspection and technical guidance concerning textile materials and textile products
- 7. Planning, development and consultancy services for commercial designs
- 8. Information gathering and processing services
- 9. Planning, designing and creation of trademarks and service marks
- 10. Acquisition, licensing, assignment, brokerage, referral and management of intangible property rights, including trademark rights, copyrights, rights of publicity and design rights
- 11. Planning, programming and administration of exhibitions and events
- 12. Planning and designing of business undertakings and technical partnerships with businesses in and outside of Japan, and brokerage and referral services for such undertakings
- 13. Management, guidance and supervision of textile production plants
- 14. Computer system and database planning and development
- 15. Digital content planning and designing
- 16. Outsourcing services for Internet homepage planning and creation
- 17. Advertising agent services and catalog and other advertisement planning and production, and computer-based information provision services
- 18. Job-applicant screening services for our prospective employees (including agency-dispatched employees and part-time workers)
- 19. Services incidental or related to the foregoing
Name of business handling personal information: TOYOTA TSUSHO FASHION EXPRESS LTD.
Procedures for requesting disclosure, notification of the purpose of use, correction, suspension of use, etc.
1. If you wish to request disclosure or notification of the purpose of use:
Please read the <Information to Note> as follows first and send the prescribed request form, with stamps in the amount equal to the applicable service fee stuck on it, together with required attachments, to the care of the section named below. Please note that we will be unable to address a request for disclosure or notification of the purpose of use if it is sent to any section other than the one named below.
Administration Division, TOYOTA TSUSHO FASHION EXPRESS LTD.
Kojimachi Tsuruya Hachiman Bldg. 8F, 2-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083, Japan
<Information to Note>
1. Document that you must submit
Request Form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc.
* Please be advised that we limit the number of requests to three per Request Form.
2. Document to be attached for customer (requester) identification purposes
Please attach one of the following documents:
a. Resident record or foreign resident registration card
b. Unabridged or abridged family register transcript
c. Photocopy of the driver’s license
d. Photocopy of the passport
3. Additional documents to be attached if a request is made by a proxy
Please attach documents a and b below to verify the power of attorney and also submit, for the purpose of personal identification of your proxy, one of the documents c to f concerning the person who is the proxy:
a. Power of attorney letter (please make sure to use your registered seal to affix)
b. Certificate of seal impression for the requesting customer (the person whom the disclosure, etc. being requested concerns)
c. Resident record or foreign resident registration card
d. Unabridged or abridged family register transcript
e. Photocopy of the driver’s license
f. Photocopy of the passport
4. Service fee required for a request
Please stick stamps on the Request Form in the amount equal to the following service charges: 822 yen per Request Form (82 yen in regular postage, 430 yen in registered mail fee, 310 yen in cost of proof of delivery)
5. How we reply to a request
We will send a written reply to the address of the requesting person (if a request is made by a proxy, the proxy) (the address stated in the attached document) by registered mail with proof of delivery.
6. Grounds for declining a request for disclosure, or for notification of the purpose of use
Please understand in advance that we may be unable to grant a request for disclosure, or for notification of the purpose of use, in any of the following instances:
a. The information given in the Request Form or in the attached documents is inadequate or otherwise unacceptable;
b. Power of attorney cannot be verified (in the case of a request made by a proxy);
c. It is prohibited by law or regulation; or
d. The service fee prescribed in section ④ above is not paid
7. If we do not hold the personal information being requested
We will reply that we do not hold the information being requested.
2. How we address a request for correction, suspension of use, etc.
We will first verify, pursuant to law, that the request being made is made by the customer himself/herself (including a proxy of the customer) and then have the following section address it:
Administration Division, TOYOTA TSUSHO FASHION EXPRESS LTD. Kojimachi Tsuruya Hachiman Bldg. 8F, 2-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083, Japan Tel: 03-5657-7000 (switchboard) Office hours: From 9:00 to 17:45 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays)
Established January 1, 2007